Sunday, July 23, 2017

The LIttle Things

Good Morning,

Woke up today a little stiff and with sore hands. Yesterday I spent much of the day preparing firewood for the upcoming winter. I have been very sad over the last week - the death of my brother hit me pretty hard. He moved out about 15 years ago, went back east. For the 22 years or so prior to that we lived together and were very close. I am not ready yet to put my feelings into words about that. 

The day is upon me.

"My life is changing in so many ways,
        I dont know who to trust anymore.
There's a shadow running through my days,
        Like a beggar going from door to door...."
                               
                                                - Neil Young

Fran

Actions speak louder than words.

No comments:

Post a Comment