Monday, July 24, 2017

Busy Day!

Good mid morning,


The day started a little late - slept in till after 6am. Mr. Brooks was ready for his morning walk but I had to have coffee first. Carter was ready for Summer Theater class and made it on time for rehearsal. Beaverton traffic! Lots to do today - Thomas will be renewing his DMV learning permit and today is his first day working as a busboy at the roadhouse. A few hours to see if it is something he wants to do for a little extra summer moola. My laptop died about 10 days ago so I am using my pad and not sure how to attach photos to my musings yet. Parts for the laptop should be here in a week or so. 

I do have a tendancy to ramble on so I am gonna limit my blogging to 10 minutes at a setting. I miss writing for school and this helps keep me in practice.

Fran

Actions Speak Louder Than Words

No comments:

Post a Comment