Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A Change Of Plan

Good Morning

Yesterday was one of those days that did not work out the way it was planned. I was called into work early and the time I had set aside for Francis and Thomas did not happen. Carter went to school but the whole day just felt off. An unmistakable feeling of unease that we could not shake. She had to do things that she did not feel comfortable doing.

Funny how the actions of others can cause such pain on the innocent. Sorta like the feeling that you get when the Secretary Of Education cuts school grants or cuts pre-school in favor of the rich. Only personal and mad and without thought to the damage to others or the truth of the matter.

So, today is a new and clear one. The air is fresh and the challenges of my life are witness to the resolve my heart carries for my loved ones. Mr. Brooks is waiting for his walk.....


Best
Fran

Actions Speak Louder Than Words

No comments:

Post a Comment