Monday, November 29, 2010

Waiting & Packing


Hello Late Readers,

Well, I am getting impatient with the slow speed that our home's paperwork is making through the system. We had hoped to leave on December 3rd for Aticama, and we will make the 'pack-um-up, move-it-out-litle doggie' deadline. But it now looks like blastoff will be a week or so later. That will give some more time to work on the exterior of the house and to finish the new daylight basement. Just a delay but, man o'man, my joints are aching for tropical weather!

Salud

2 comments:

  1. I hope the paperwork goes well!

    Looking forward to seeing some great pics of your awesome house project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned something new today. I had never heard the term DAYLIGHT BASEMENT before. I want to hear more about the orchard. Also thanks for the Neil Young project info. I drive a 1962 VW (most of the time) it isn't solar/generator powered but I could push it by myself if I have to.

    ReplyDelete