Friday, October 22, 2010

Hitting A Nerve

Good Morning Readers,

I woke this morning to rain and a nasty comment on my blog from 'Anonymous', relating to my political posting of last night. After responding to it and some soul searching, I deleted it. Why? Because, while I believe in free speech, I will not tolerate lies and personal attacks spouted from those who do not have enough courage to identify themselves. These bottom feeders can crawl under their rock of shame and wallow in their own pettiness -they are a pox upon this earth and should not be tolerated. Anyone who has read my blog knows that I welcome comments from those who do not agree with me - I think it is a healthy exercise of democracy.

Now, on a more pleasant topic - today my pal Bill and I, along with Weng will set in the last of the new windows on the north side of the house! The rains are coming soon and we are working hard to get the place all cozy for Thanksgiving.

Salud


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, yes, they were lies because they were lies regardless of my point of view. The shadow person spouted lies about my personal work history that had zero bearing on the general political opinion I voiced on my own blog. Your comments display a distinct lack of knowledge of who I am or what I believe in. You judgmental tone is unfounded and smacks of unbridled blind faith. As the old saying goes "... you believe what you want to believe.." I welcome constructive criticism and opposing educated and substantiated viewpoints but you venom merely merits deletion. Grow up and I will let your comments stand. Just ask reader Don.

    ReplyDelete