Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rain & Oil

Good Morning All,

I really dont know where to start, what to think or what to do! Tiny ants have invaded my laptop. I think that is because it is so very, very wet. The rain is non-ending it seems. This morning the embarrassed weather man was letting us all know that the rain stretched from Manila, Philippines to Oregon! Today we expect to get another 2 to 5 inches of rain! The garden is flooded. The ponds are overflowing. ON and ON.....

Oil. Will Americans wake up? Just wait for a massive hurricane season. It starts now.......

Piss and moan. Global climate change is here and we are to blame.... look at your children and your grandchildren. My God, what have we done?

Tomorrow I will update.

Salud

1 comment:

  1. We're wet and soggy here in Wisconsin, too...and my sister is being invaded with ants, too. Hope it stops soon for you.

    ReplyDelete