Saturday, June 26, 2010

Bumped At Sky Harbor Airport





Hello Again Folks,

WELL, it has been a very busy time. Hard to believe that Bill and I have been gone for 11 days and I have had so little time to write. I did not even get my toes in the water and I was only 1 foot away from the Ocean! The trip has gone very well and Bill is relaxed and is on the road to going native. We have been pals for a long time, and over the last 11 days we have not spent more than about 30 minutes away from each other. And zero stress or disagreement. How cool is that? We are now sitting in the Phoenix airport. We were bumped from our first flight. Now our reschedualed flight is running late! Yikes. It is possible that we could get bumped again. So far we have spent 5 hours here. The people behind us have been standing by for days. All the flights are full or overbooked. Is this some sort of way to run an airlines? Well, I have so much to talk about but now I am gonna try and catch a few zzzz's..... We got up at 4:30 am after another stormy night that kept me up. Power went out, of course, but I love to watch storms. A cab ride to the Puerto Vallarta Airport and a breeze of inspection to depart. I love Mexico.

Salud

Francisco

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You weren't kidding when you said you could see the break at Aticama from your house. I'll stop by the next time I surf it and say hello (when you're in town)

    John, surfinmexico

    ReplyDelete