Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A Couple Of Really Rough Days On The Bonny Slope


Hello All,

I am pleased to tell you the Francis, Thomas & 'V' are all doing much better! They still sound bad with the awful cough but, no doubt due to the miracle of youth, are up and at um......

Weng and I on the other hand. WEll, the last 3 days have been punishing. I have not slept for days more than the occasional cat nap. Both of our heads are exploding with sinus migraines. I am not sure if mold (in combination with this nasty virus) is to blame but we have taken mighty measures to insure that we are living in a controlled mold free zone - in the belly of the Big Fish. Last week I scrubbed every interior inch with soap and bleach and mold killer (not sure it needed it tho) then installed a dehumidifier, a 4 way air purifier (negative ions, uv, hepa filter and charcoal filter) and a two piece ion agitation system. I am sure it smells like an ocean beach now, if only my sence of smell would return! Weng and I are more than lucky to have such wonderful clients to work with. We let everyone know that we have been ill and the support and understanding has been fantastic.

Salud

No comments:

Post a Comment