Monday, December 14, 2009

The Road To Aticama, Fiesta 2009


Hello Again Readers,

Well, tonight our friend Juana was crowned the Princess Of Aticama! Jorge was there and took photos. Credit for this great photo is all Jorge. We had hoped to make it there this year but not in the cards - weather and money. Tomorrow is the annual Aticama Fiesta. Next year we will be there!. We are scheduled to leave on Friday night and attend my joint birthday party with Simona, Bob and Kawena in Phoenix but now it is looking grim. Dang. (strong language). I am laying a tile floor but it is taking a real long time to dry. Might take a few extra days. I have never had a birthday party in my life. Uggg...

Off to bed, tomorrow calls.

Salud

2 comments:

  1. I hope you and your family have a good trip.Keep the post's coming We really enjoy reading about your trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juana looks STUNNING! I am sooo happy for her!

    ReplyDelete