Friday, November 20, 2009

The Road To Aticama, Part 15, No Easy Decision

Good Morning Readers,

Well, my time here alone in Cannon Beach has come to a close for now. Last night I rented a couple of movies, 'Iron Man' and ' Forgetting Sarah Marshall'. Robert Downy Jr. is, in my opinion, one really talented actor! I went to sleep with mixed feelings - mental holdovers from the movies blended with my own memories of adventures and people who have touched my life. Michelle was a loving, caring woman who shared my life for 7 years. We traveled and worked and made the best of the times. It will soon be 20 years since we parted ways, and, to this day, she remains one of the most understanding, selfless and compassionate people I have ever known. When we were together we had our own good reasons for not having children and that is all I have to say about it.

It is enough to know that the events in Vera Cruz so long ago set me upon a different path, one that would take me across many miles and emotional terrain that I had little experience with - the search for the mother of my children. It is a story that I am telling in bits and pieces as time permits, random and from the gut, raw and honest as I can be with strangers and myself. But enough of this for now, I am anxious to get back to the events that put my feet in my own promised land, Aticama.

Returning to my time at the Hotel Delphin........

Salud

No comments:

Post a Comment