Saturday, November 7, 2009

A Late Night Hello To The Philippines


Hello Late Night Readers,

I have noticed that I have been getting a few readers from different parts of the world. How cool is that? Thanks! I do appreciate you taking a part of your day to share my little world. Feel free to tell your friends to read about our different view of what many in the world consider to be the promised land.

Today has been record rainfall here in Portland, and it caused a change in my plans regarding necessary repair of the roof on our home. I should be finished with it tomorrow though. The pond filled with water in no time and most of the leaves were knocked out of the trees. A big change in the way things look in only one week.

I hope you are all comfortable this evening where ever you are.

Salud

No comments:

Post a Comment