Tuesday, November 10, 2009

How Lucky Can A Guy Be?


Good Morning Friends,

This is, of course, our daughter, Kawena May Ruth. She is named after her godmother, a native Hawaiian. Pronounced KAvenNa, it means 'The Glow'.

You know, you can work and plan and save and hope that all will turn out like you hope - then - wham!! Something or someone will come along in your life and there it is, a moment that changes everything. Unplanned. Perfect as a snowflake. Your daughter getting caught raiding the chocolate. A gift giving you heaven, an image that is so wonderful that you carry it with you until you stop breathing and perhaps even further on.

Thats one of the really nice things about being a human. If we are lucky enough to be in the right place at the right time and, well, you get the picture....... (pun intended).

Which brings me back to my 'Road To Aticama' tale. It has been building up in my mind almost to the bursting point and I am working hard to find the right kind of time to let it out! Seems time is precious these days but expect a new chapter sometime this week.

Tonight I take Francis to the school choir practice - he is covering it as a reporter for the Cedar Park Middle School yearbook. How cool is that?

Salud

2 comments:

  1. The reader in
    France would probably be me. I am working in Cannes for a few months. I came to your blog via George.
    JerryD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyya JerryD,

    Hope you enjoy my ramblings! What are you doing in Cannes? Love to see France some day....

    Francis

    ReplyDelete