Saturday, November 7, 2009

Figuring It All Out


Good Morning Readers,

Well, no one said it would be easy! As I learn more I realize I know less. Point in case being that I am still working on my blog format! For some reason I have yet to find a solution for the notorious "bX-....." error that creates the giant space in the middle of my blog. I am ignorant of html code generally but that is a lame excuse. Finding the time to educate myself in this mysterious world is the real reason...... I could start over again with a new 'template' but for now I beg your indulgence and ask that you simply scroll down through the void to find other things of interest! Today I am off to work out the final details on a 4 terrace hanging rock wall garden - a fun project and another feather in the cap.
Photos? Well, maybe, that depends on my old beater laptop!

Salud


No comments:

Post a Comment