Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Family Goes To The Movies

Good Evening Readers,

I am writing to you this night from the keyboard of my trusty old Apple computer. Slow and inefficient it non the less never suffers from the horrible slashings of online virus's! In front of me sits my shiny Dell 'Pepe'- it has served me well for almost 5 years now but something nasty has given it a 'frontal lobotomy' and I am performing emergency surgery even as we speak. The Sunday paper tempts me with visions of a new laptop but the financial timing is all wrong. I will not rest until Pepe is healed or buried in the cold wet ground (and I mean that!)

On a more pleasant note - The Family went to see Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince today at the Valley Theatre. Very Entertaining but I had to have Francis explain a lot of the plot details to me! We munched on Halloween candy and donuts. this is a rare occasion as I am REAL tough on the sugar intake with the children. After the movie I put in a half a days work for a great client on a beautiful Sunday afternoon.

Salud

No comments:

Post a Comment