Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Yikes!! My Blog Is Sorta Broken!!


Hello Again Readers,

The other day I tried to change the look of my blog, to put 3 postings at a time on and to make my AdSence Blog Advertising Boxs a little bigger and easier to see when........Blamo!! bx. something or other error.... I was on it in a flash but, to my continuing dismay, I am not the only one with the same problem!! Also, there is a lot of nothing at the bottom of my postings before you hit the something of my family and archives so be sure to scroll all the way down till you see the Rooster Alarm Clock. Loads of bloggers out there are having the same problem but Google has not yet come up with the fix!! Well, I am patient and I am sure that they will work it out but until then we will just to have to put up with a less than perfect way to check out the electronic marketplace.

Salud

No comments:

Post a Comment