Sunday, October 4, 2009

Working Towards Mexico!

Good Evening Friends,

Well, today I put together my calendar for the month of October and a bit of November and I am pleased to let you (and myself) know that I am back on a full work schedule. For the next month or so I am playing 'catch up' and will be working from 5:30am until 7pm. I feel rested and ready to make a few pesos. There is a trade off though and it is less time at home. The good news is that I have the work! In these troubled economic times there are many who dont have a job and my heart goes out to them - I know first hand how hard that can be. My postings will be a bit shorter but I will try to make them interesting with a good mix of travel tales, politics and general rantings.

I see that our pal, Jorge, is back in Mexico and up to his usual good humor where ever he goes. Good on you George!!

Salud

No comments:

Post a Comment