Thursday, September 3, 2009

Stay Tuned For A Weng Video.......


Hello Again Readers,

I am one tired puppy! I am pleased that I managed to get in a half a day work on the latest construction project and got loads of 'housekeeping' errands done as well. Capping the day was a quick tour of Thomas John & Kavvena May's opening night at their primary school - Bonny Slope Elementary. We have the good fortune to have great public schools in our area. Every school in the USA, private and public should have schools like these. Imagine what it would do for the future of this country!!
In the next couple of days, just as soon as I have time, I have some fun video of Weng just sorta Wenging around the place. Not to be missed. Also thanks to all of you readers - Google AdSense has been really helpful while I have been ill and recovering.

Salud

No comments:

Post a Comment