Friday, September 4, 2009

My Pal, Jorge de la Srta .Tioga


Hello Again Readers,

Well, I would guess that most of you readers are fans of Tioga & Jorge. In the last couple of days this lovely vagabond arrived at Aticama. Does this mean that he has, at long last, (like all proper vagabonds) found his 'base'? with a freespirit such as his one can only speculate! S0, whilst reading his blog, we noticed his little journey up to our place there in Aticama. I expect that he wants me to spill the beans about our place, how I came to come by it, and just what exactly inspired me to do something about it.

I am happy to accommodate him. But not tonight. I am really tired again, too tired to do justice to the retelling of a great story tonight!! I promise that I will tell the tale in the next few day, now I am off to bed....

Salud

No comments:

Post a Comment