Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Long Couple Of Days


Hello Again Readers,

Well, it is Crunch Time!! Between work, the weather, the school obligations, and the 'get-the-house-ready-for the-rain' preparations, I find I don't have a lot of time for my little blog! Never fear though - I will find the time to drop a line from time to time over the next week whilst I wrap up these pressing obligations. I do appreciate all of you out there in the blogsosphere who follow my ramblings and I have really come to enjoy sharing my experiences, however mundane, with you all.



Check out today 'ThinkMusic' ..... a real classic, '16 Tons'

Time for bed

Salud

2 comments:

  1. I would tell him. There had to have been a feeling that something wasn't right to cause that much damage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too. Communication is the best policy and it will help the friendship, not harm it. He will get educated and know how to run it better in the future. You can tell him you are not asking for $$, but hopefully he will contribute.

    ReplyDelete