Saturday, August 1, 2009

Todays Chores




In short order I will be starting my day working here at home. In the cool of the morning I will do a couple of hours of work with my trusty Poulan Chainsaw- lots of clean up from cutting down the willow. Then, it is into the house. The roof in the living room/kitchen is sagging so I am going to install a new beam and support it with a post. Sounds easy! Hmm, first however, I will need to cut a hole in the floor also with my chainsaw, and pour a concrete footing pier. .... getting ahead of the game here.

Also, want to take a moment and thank those of you out there who occasionally leave a comment. I am a social creature with thick skin so diverse opinions are always appreciated. While I am not easily swayed logically I do enjoy wondering about the nature of the people who comment. For example, do you have a motorhome? Do you drive at all?
Why do you read blogs and what music is playing in your background?

I think about a lot of things while I am making concrete.

Salud

2 comments:

  1. I am soooooo happy to read that you are now feeling good enough to work again.

    Su amigo,
    Jorge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a 5th wheel that I wish I could use more.
    Usually no music in background as my brain is slowing down and I get too easily distracted. Gotta think as I write and work. One thing at at time. But I did watch Shine A Light recently - about Rolling Stones and their 2006 concert. Really excellent. Generally like R&R and am a child of the 60's. I do like your musical posts.

    ReplyDelete